Online Application Portal for St. Anne's SchoolAdmissions for Jr. Kg 2018-19
St. Anne’s High School, Bandra will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission to Jr. K.G. for the academic year 2018- 2019. The application portal is now CLOSED and no new applications will be accepted.
Both parents and child must be present for the document review on the 16th of February 2018 in the church parlour at 11am. You have to bring the documents listed below as well as the printed application form, duly signed by both parents. Bring originals and photocopy of all documents for verification and submission.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH ONLY
- In case of SIBLING, the photocopy of the SCHOOL CALENDAR – DECLARATION PAGE.
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 August 2013||30 September 2014|
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.