The online portal will be re-opened from 13th February 2017 at 11:00am to 25th February 2017 at 5pm ONLY FOR APPLICANTS WHOSE BIRTH RANGE IS FROM 1 AUGUST 2012 TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2013 to accommodate applicants per the Govt. Resolution dated 25 January 2017.
No applications will be accepted after this date. Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Documents for Parents
- Aadhaar card for father/mother
- Residence Proof: Ration card/Passport/Utility bill
- ID Proof: Passport, PAN card, Voter ID
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- If either parent is an alumni, then proof of their enrolment at St. Anne’s High School.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 Aug. 2013||30 Sept. 2013|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See links below to view instructions and guidance on how to fill out the application in different languages ( Application needs to be filled in English). To raise a question or view additional help, click on the link: Intelliadmissions Help Portal
Online application Link
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process